ARCHIVE: Monthly Activities Summarized
Past Activities for November 2021:
- November 2, Tuesday: Board Meeting
- November 5, Friday, 9:30 AM: Walking Group at Mercer County Park.
- November 6, Saturday: November 2021 Newsletter
- November 8, Monday, noon: Lunching Out, P.F. Chang.
- November 15, Monday: 1:00 PM, General Meeting, presenter Mr. William Hart: on “War of the Worlds–A West Windsor Story with a Plainsboro Twist”
- November 30, Tuesday: 1:30 p.m. Movie Group, meet at AMC Marketfair lobby, to see “Belfast”
- November: Book Group: no meeting. Next meeting in December.
- November: Trip: no trip for November. Next trip in December.
Past Activities for October 2021:
- October 1, Friday: 9:30 a.m.: Walking Group at Mercer County Park
- October 5, Tuesday: Board Meeting by Zoom.
- October 10, Sunday: October 2021 Newsletter.
- October 18, Monday: General Meeting Michele Granberg, Mindset Coach.
- October 22, Friday at noon: Lunching Out Acacia
- October 27, Wednesday: Trip to Lambertville, and Phillip’s Mill.
- October 28, Thursday: Book Group, at 1 PM, A Sudden Light book by Garth Stein.